Today will be our final critique with our two visiting critics.
Based on any constructive feedback you get – you will have one more week to work on your FINAL PROJECT before submitting it for a grade. We will meet next week to screen projects, answer questions, etc.
All final projects must have and you will be graded on:
- Title and Credits at the beginning and end of the project. Credit everyone who helped you work on your film.
- Smooth Audio Transitions and consistent Audio Levels Throughout the Piece (ie the viewer is not forced to adjust their machine’s volume on play back)
- A Strong Opening Sequence, Consistent Pacing + a Considered Use of Time
- Clean Visual Cuts
- A (mostly) Still Frame (use of the tripod – or a good reason why not)
- Strength of Concept
- Overall Project Development (how the project evolved, how you solved problems along the way)
You must upload and email me your FINAL EDIT by Monday December 18 by 6pm.